MidCoast Water is committed to conducting its business with efficiency, impartiality and integrity, in accordance with our legal obligations and our corporate values.
We expect our Councillors and staff to obey both the spirit and the letter of the law, including the provisions of all relevant statutes, regulations and instruments.
We expect that duty to our customers will always be given priority, over the private interests of staff and councillors.
MidCoast Water complies with the following codes and policies:
- Code of Conduct
- Statement of Business Ethics
- Code of Meeting Practice Policy
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Payment of expenses and provision of facilities for the chairperson and councillors policy
- Instrument of delegation to the general manager