Home Site Map Site Admin

New water meters

If water is available in your area, you can apply at either of our MidCoast Water offices (for locations click here) to have the service connected to your home.

You can download the water meter application form, fill it out, draw a sketch plan of where you'd like your meter to go on the block and take it along to either our Taree or Forster customer service centre for processing.

If this is a new connection, it is best to do this when you submit your development application to avoid delays.

Existing customers can also apply to have their water meter relocated, using the same application process.