We offer guided tours of our many of our facilities, including major water treatment plants and water recycling plants.
We currently offer guided tours of:
- Bootawa Dam Water Treatment Plant
- Tea Gardens Water Treatment Plant
- Stroud Water Treatment Plant
- Bulahdelah Water Treatment Plant
- Tuncurry Recycled Water Treatment Plant
Other sites may be available on request. These tours are subject to availability and minimum numbers apply.
- Tours are for not-for-profit community groups (e.g. Lions, Rotary, Probus, etc.)
- Tours are normally only available during business hours (not nights or weekends).
- We do not charge for guided tours, but groups must organised their own transport (i.e. buses) and catering (e.g. packed lunches).
- All tours are subject to availability.
- If you are interested in a guided tour for your community group, please contact 1300 133 455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
From time to time, we open some of our facilities to the public, particularly during Water Week each October. Many newly commissioned projects are also opened to the public.
We advertise our open days in the local media and on this website.