Is your community group looking for a guest speaker? Would you like to find out more about where your water comes from, how it's treated, and our planning for the future?
Inviting a guest speaker along to an event or meeting is an ideal way to learn more about our services and our role in the community.
As part of our commitment to communities in our service region, we provide guest speakers to community groups interested in learning more about our services and projects.
We have staff available to speak on a number of topics including:
- MidCoast Water Services' role in the community
- major facilities and infrastructure
- water sources and treatment
- sewage treatment and recycled water
- water conservation
- our major projects
- our commitment to the environment
- our commitment to international support
- options for securing future water supply in the future
If you would like to request a guest speaker for your group's upcoming meeting, event or function, please contact us on 1300 133 455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org