Catchment information centre
MidCoast Water publications:
- State of the Environment Reports
- Manning River Catchment Health Research
- Manning River Environmental Flow Research
- Hunter-Central Rivers Catchment Action Plan. Hunter-Central Rivers Catchment Management Authority, 2013.
- Great Lakes Council catchment management plans (various)
- Water Sharing Plan for the Lower North Coast Unregulated and Alluvial Water Sources, NSW Office of Water, 2009.
- Water Sharing Plan for the Karuah River Water Source, NSW Ofice of Water, 2004.
- 2010 State of the Catchments Reports: Hunter-Central Rivers Region, NSW Office of Environment and Heritage
- Australian Drinking Water Guidelines, National Health and Medical Research Council, 2011.
- Australian and New Zealand Guidelines for Fresh and Marine Water Quality, PIMC-NRMMC, 2000.
- A guide to foreshore management works in the Manning River Catchment, Greater Taree City Council.
- River gauging station data, NSW Water Information
- Weather data, Australian Bureau of Meteorology
- SIX Maps, interactive mapping tool by NSW Department of Lands
- Atlas of NSW Wildlife, NSW BioNet
- TAS Map, up to date interactive map of mining titles and applications by NSW Minerals and Petroleum
Disclaimer: MidCoast Water takes no responsibility for the content of external publications and websites. Their inclusion here does not necessarily mean MidCoast Water endorsement.